Sunday, July 11, 2010

Red Tea Cocktail

Recently I went to library and I've found an interesting book. It captured my attention.

I want to share the info with those who do not like a boring plain taste of red tea, just like me! I realised encounter something unexpected can be a wonderful thing. Try on red tea cocktail in hot or cold, some would say it is delicious. At first I thought having a red tea cocktail, it will taste horrible but it turned out to be fun. You'll understand it better after you try it. Something you thought you don't love originally but suddenly you will realise that you actually do love it. Tell me how you feel! :)

Oops! Almost forgotten to introduce you the name of the book "Tea Blend by Takeshi Isobuchi". There are many interesting recipes in the book on hot and cold red tea cocktail. I'm sure you'll like it if you're looking for new taste, just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment