Saturday, October 30, 2010

【Isabelle 伊莎贝尔】Creative advertisement - Miss Aquarius, MARRY ME!

Recently I've found a series of creative advertisement posted by a friend at Facebook. It captured my attention because the series of creative advertisement really make me smile from the bottom of my heart. It gave me a warm and sweet feeling! Therefore, I would like to share this feeling with all my royalTEA guests.

This company, Isabelle (http://www.isabelle.com.tw) has sell lots of different type delicious cookies for different ocassion, eg. chinese wedding cookies, afternoon tea cookies, newborn baby full moon cookies, etc.

Oops! The hot water is boiling and my camomile tea is ready for serving. Let's start and enjoy the creative series of advertisement!

Aquarius
Keep her guessing about how close or how far away you are, and she’ll be in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment