After you drink the tea, what you normally do with used tea leaves? Many people just throw away the tea bag or tea leaves. It is a waste to me!
What do I do?
1) Put the tea bag in a cup and leave it in the fridge. It will help to absorb the bad food odor in fridge.
2) Collect all the used tea leaves and drying it up under the sun. After that slot in all the dried and used tea leaves into the pillow case. Tea leaves pillow smell good. In order to enhance the smell, you could have 2 drops of flower accents on the used tea leaves.
3) Rub your fingers/ hand with used tea leaves for 5 mins after you've seafood meal with hand. It will help to get rid of the seafood smell like prawns, crabs and lobster.
4) Leave your used tea leaves as the fertilizer of your flowering plants.
5) Put the tea bag in a cup and leave it in the fridge for 10 mins. Then you could put your tea bags on your eyes for 5 mins. Do it twice weekly and it will help to reduce the dark eye circle and make you looks good!
Look forward to receive some suggestions and any other methods that you would like to share with me on this topic. :)